WATERPROOFA term used to describe fabrics or garments with closed pores, so water or air will not pass through.
LEATHERLeather is made from the hides of animals. It acts as a natural insulator and is generally waterproof.
EVAEthyl Vinyl Acetate. A soft, cellular foam material known for its lightweight, flexible and cushioning properties.
RUBBERNatural and synthetic durable outsole for improved traction and wear over time.
- Fabric: Waterproof full-grain leather and textile upper
- Removable moulded EVA footbed with synthetic top cover
- Heel cup and arch support
- Moulded BPU-PU wedge midsole
- Moulded rubber outsole
- Heel: 2.83"
- Product ID#: 24875650
- Vendor Style#: 1758091-010